While we don’t have the stats to prove it, we’d be surprised if Apple didn’t sell many more 13-inch MacBook Pros than it does ultra-expensive, less-portable 15-inch models. But if you want the most power and screen real estate – and don’t mind ponying up to get it – you might be wondering which generation of these big notebooks to buy (or whether to upgrade). Let New Atlas lend a hand, as we compare the new and old 15-inch MacBook Pros.
.. Continue Reading 15-inch MacBook Pro: 2016 vs. 2015
- 13-inch MacBook Pro: 2016 vs. 2015
- 13-inch MacBook Pro vs. 12-inch MacBook (2016)
- First look: New MacBook Pro without Touch Bar is still a sweet upgrade
- 13-inch MacBook Pro (2016) vs. Microsoft Surface Book
- LG’s AIT touch panels to usher in lighter, thinner notebooks
- Xiaomi enters laptop game with slick and compact power player