Twenty-nine guitars owned by Eric Clapton went on sale this week at Gruhn Guitars in Nashville, with 19 already sold and the pick-of-the-bunch, a Martin 000-45, still available at $150,000.
.. Continue Reading $150,000 Martin 000-45 leads sale of 29 Clapton guitars
- Stunning Custom Shop Telecaster has its own musical movement
- Your custom Fender guitar is now just a few clicks away
- Fender’s first app is a guitar tuner for iPhone
- Fender releases limited edition reclaimed wood guitars
- Matchstick guitar strikes the right chord
- Fender outs folding neck travel acoustics