Classic automobiles are a pretty big deal right now, and despite the prevailing wisdom that a car is a terrible investment, the right classic car can actually be a great one. The market is doing so well, in fact, that automakers are eager to get a piece themselves. Jaguar Land Rover is one brand that’s dived deep into the world of factory-spec neo classics, with its Classic division heading up projects like the continuation Lightweight E-Type and Land Rover Series I Reborn. Its latest release is the Range Rover Reborn, a limited-edition series of classic Range Rovers meticulously restored by the company that built them.
.. Continue Reading 1978 Range Rover Classic reborn to launch new factory restoration program
- Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic is opulent, fast and very expensive
- Review: 2016 Range Rover Sport Diesel offers rugged style
- Ingenium engines and eight-speed gearbox drive a more efficient future for Jaguar
- Jaguar gives F-Type the Special Vehicles Operations group treatment
- Evoque Convertible becomes first luxury compact SUV convertible under the sun
- Range Rover SVR shows its 0-62 mph skills on the road, grass and snow