The 3D printer industry is growing in both the professional and maker markets. With more and more 3D printers diving under the US$4,000 price-point, is it time for you to pick up one of your own? Though the consumer end of the market is still young, business is booming, and this disruptive technology is something that will definitely appeal to many Gizmag readers. That’s why we’ve taken the top desktop 3D printers and lined them up for a side-by-side comparison.
.. Continue Reading 2013 3D Printer Comparison Guide
- LulzBot TAZ claims largest build area for desktop 3D printers
- QU-BD One Up: A 3D printer for under US$200
- Desktop 3DLPrinter offers high resolution at a high price
- Desktop device prints six colours on cylindrical objects
- LulzBot TAZ 2 3D printer cuts the computer cord
- No assembly required for Cubify 3D printer