Infiniti has unveiled the 2016 Q50 ahead of the Detroit Auto Show. The significant refresh for the model will bring five powertrain options, a next-generation steering system, and a new digital suspension tuning system.
.. Continue Reading 2016 Infiniti Q50 sports sedan debuts new engines, next-gen adaptive steering
- Infiniti’s Q60 Concept offers a sneak peek at production coupe
- 2014 Infiniti Q50 sedan features drive-by-wire steering
- Infiniti’s Euro-fighter concept, the Q50 Eau Rouge
- Infiniti squeezes into premium compact segment with Q30 active compact
- Mini ups the ante with its most powerful car ever
- Infiniti’s Q80 Inspiration concept showcases new styling and technology