With the exceptions of wood and bamboo, bicycle frames usually aren’t made from sustainable resources. And although some programs do exist, we generally don’t think of old bike frames getting recycled. Italian design studio Eurocompositi is setting out to change that, however, with its 3D-printed Bhulk mountain bike frame.
.. Continue Reading 3D-printed compostable bike frame is made from plants
- Viks celebrates its second birthday with carbon fiber
- Magura unveils wireless dropper post at Eurobike
- Lauf fork turns over a new leaf in mountain bike suspension
- A2B launches Entz e-bike with frame-integrated motor and gearless shifting
- Dryve keeps you dry(ish) on your bike
- Bees modular bike transforms and adapts to your riding