Snacking on a freshly-made pizza in outer space just got a whole lot closer thanks to Anjan Contractor’s 3D pizza printer. Contractor, who won NASA’s US$125,000 grant last year to create a 3D printer that could print food for astronauts on missions, has come out with a functional prototype… Continue Reading 3D-printed pizza – a quick and easy meal for astronuats?
Section: Good Thinking
- Green Box – the eco-friendly pizza box with built-in plates
- Foodini 3D food printer customizes and automates your kitchen prep
- Bluetooth-enabled magnet orders pizza at the push of a button
- The supreme sports sofa – just US$30,000
- Uuni: the wood-fired pizza oven that fits inside a suitcase
- A tasty, healthy frozen pizza from Glasgow?