Work has begun on replacing the existing building at 425 Park Avenue in New York with a new 21st century skyscraper designed by Foster + Partners. A groundbreaking ceremony took place on June 10 for the 677.5 ft tall building which will combine sustainability with a focus on occupant wellbeing.
Continue Reading 425 Park Avenue: A 21st century building on a 20th century street
- Prefab meets the 19th century in Method Homes’ Cottage Series
- Foster’s sustainable city hall opens in Buenos Aires
- Foster + Partners’ 250 City Road designed to get Londoners on their bikes
- Willamette Falls set to reopen to public for first time in 100 years
- The roof of Abu Dhabi Central Market can now be closed to keep it cool
- Uninspiring 50s office undergoes dramatic facelift