Those looking to register their drones with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) will have to wait until Christmas. Since launching its mandatory registry on Monday, some 45,000 drones have already been logged with the FAA’s online database, which is now undergoing temporary maintenance to deal with an anticipated Christmas Day rush.
.. Continue Reading 45,000 drones already logged with US registration database
- US government announces mandatory drone registration
- Drone detection technology to watch over US airports
- FAA clears two more commercial drone operators for take off
- FAA’s new drone program goes above and beyond the line of sight
- Amazon testing delivery drones at secret Canadian location
- FAA floats new rules for commercial drone use