The firm which developed the image sensor for the Leica M has announced its latest creation, a 48-megapixel CMOS sensor with a global shutter. CMOSIS says its new CMV50000 can also support 8K resolutions at 30 frames per second, and boasts advanced noise-reduction features.
.. Continue Reading 48-megapixel CMOS sensor boasts global shutter and 8K video
Category: Digital Cameras
- Phase One reveals world’s first CMOS medium format camera back
- Canon goes resolution-crazy with a 250-megapixel sensor
- Camera sensor size: Why does it matter and exactly how big are they?
- Miops Mobile triggers your camera with smartphone smarts
- Photos with overexposed highlights could one day be a thing of the past
- NeroTrigger camera trigger is faster (and smarter) than your shutter finger