If you’re an exceptionally tall cyclist, then you’ll know that finding a bicycle that fits can be quite the challenge. Some manufacturers place a sort of teetering high-rise frame on regular wheels, but according to Santa Cruz-based frame builder David Folch, that setup doesn’t result in proper handling or ergonomics. That’s why he’s created the ginormous DirtySixer.
.. Continue Reading A really big bike for vertically-gifted riders
- In pictures: The 2014 North American Handmade Bicycle Show
- Japanese all-titanium bike evokes the spirit of the Samurai
- Darwin Bicycle folds forward for the climbs and sprints
- Tandem bikes shorten to a single when there’s one rider
- Boo brings bamboo to land-SUPs
- Builders boost the bamboo bike frame