A technology incorporated into a sticker about the size of a large postage stamp and as thin as a human hair could provide a more comfortable method for monitoring patient health or eliminate tickets to sporting events and concerts. Called the Wearable Interactive Stamp Platform (WiSP), the patented technology was developed by MC10, a company that first commercialized the smart stamp concept with a UV monitoring thin patch developed in conjunction with cosmetic maker L’Oreal and announced earlier this year.
.. Continue Reading A stamp-size smart wearable with big potential
- Sweat-sensing wristband monitors the state of your health
- Laser device may soon non-invasively monitor diabetics’ glucose levels
- Dario turns your smartphone into a mobile diabetes monitor
- Allen Band to bring wearables to senior monitoring
- AirVisual Node helps users freshen up
- “Smart” undersea pipeline sends status reports to shore