A drone you can drive your car over? Thanks to a sphere-based, carbon fiber monocoque exoskeleton, this FPV racing drone can take one hell of a beating – or a dunk in the snow or a puddle – and could save the average pilot a fair bit of tinkering time after a crash.
.. Continue Reading Aerodyne Nimbus 195: A racing drone so tough you can drive your car over it
- Drone n Base gets quadcopters racing, fighting and more
- FLYBi drone features VR headset, wrist remote and automatic battery-swapping
- Drone racing kit offers simultaneous real world and virtual thrills
- xCraft’s 100-mph drone is about as fast as they come
- Hands-on with the small but feature-packed Micro Drone 3.0
- ONAGOfly promises big-drone features in a small-drone package