Bicycles packing an electric motor to help flatten out hills or get riders to work without breaking a sweat can stray quite a bit from the classic form of a traditional two wheeler. There are notable exceptions of course, and if it wasn’t for its line-spoiling battery cylinder, the AM1 from Analog Motion could pass for just about any other city bike in a line-up.
.. Continue Reading AM1 e-bike keeps it minimalist and lightweight
- Lightweight Freygeist e-bike looks and lifts more like a regular bike
- Lightweight e-bike powers you through short commutes and all-out adventures
- Cowboy hopes to rope in new e-bike riders
- Grunner e-bike rides into production with massive range boost
- Strøm slims down its e-bike for life in the City
- Volta e-bike doesn’t look like it’s electric