According to recent studies, surgical site infections (SSIs) are the leading cause of hospital readmission following an operation. In hopes of catching those SSIs before readmission is necessary, scientists from the University of Wisconsin, Madison have developed an experimental app known as WoundCare.
.. Continue Reading App may keep patients out of hospitals
- Functional vocal cord tissue grown in the lab for first time
- Artificial evolution aims to create life out of non-living matter
- Carbon nanotube transistors outperform their silicon cousins for the first time
- Wearable electrical circuit has the need for 5G speed
- Diverse microfossils suggest extraterrestrial life should be widespread
- Nanoscale device emits light as bright as an object 10,000 times its size