Apple launched its latest iPad in March, its newest iPhones in September and an updated MacBook Pro is rolling out now. Tomorrow the company ventures into a product category previously dominated by historical photos, Norman Rockwell paintings and precocious pets: Apple is entering the coffee table book business.
.. Continue Reading Apple’s last product launch for 2016 is a … coffee table book?
Category: Mobile Technology
- Apple’s attempt to reinvent the living room isn’t a TV set – it’s a new Apple TV box with app support and Siri
- OS X El Capitan: The captain of performance on the Mac
- Apple Watch pre-orders will start just after midnight (PDT) on April 10
- iWatch reportedly set to debut in September
- The new Apple TV may not be a console rival right now, but the big picture could tell a different story
- SteelSeries unveils first dedicated game controller for Apple TV