If you own a dog or cat, there are already internet-controlled camera-toting devices that you let you check in on them while you’re away from home. However, what if you have fish? Well, that’s where MOAI comes in. It’s a self-propelled glass-cleaning device that has a built-in HD camera, allowing you to sneak peeks at fish in different parts of your tank when you’re not there to do so in person.
.. Continue Reading Aquarium robot cleans glass, shoots pics of your fish
- Darwin Tank: The jellyfish aquarium as objet d’art
- The Jellyfish Cylinder Nano provides jellyfish relaxation for the novice
- Review: Jellyfish Cylinder Nano home aquarium
- EcoQube C fish tank uses a plant to clean its water
- Biopod uses the cloud to maintain a micro-habitat in your home
- ECO-Cycle kit grows greens and cleans aquarium water