Archaeologists have unearthed some of the earliest evidence of winemaking in the world, dating back about 8,000 years. Excavations in the Republic of Georgia dug up shards of pottery from the Early Ceramic Neolithic period around 6000 BCE, which were found to contain the telltale chemical compounds of wine.
.. Continue Reading Archaeologists uncork some of the earliest evidence of winemaking
- New 3D printing technology creates stronger ceramics
- New ceramic brings hypersonic travel closer to reality
- Nature-inspired process takes the heat off of ceramics production
- Multiple bends won’t crack this lightweight, paper-like, flexible ceramic
- Tough-as-nails ceramic inspired by mother-of-pearl
- Ancient Egyptian faience may be key to printing 3D ceramics