ODA New York has unveiled a bold and ambitious project slated for South Williamsburg, Brooklyn. 416-420 Kent Avenue comprises a trio of blocky residential towers, each with an unusual Jenga-like form that serves to maximize natural light and views, while also creating outdoor terraces for some occupants.
.. Continue Reading Architects don’t cut corners with trio of Jenga-like towers
- China’s “Walking Stick” tower tops out at 597 m tall
- Hole in the ground wins skyscraper competition
- Chicago skyscraper viewing platform tilts visitors over the edge
- Skyscraper finalists announced for International Highrise Award 2014
- CTBUH’s Best Tall Buildings of 2014
- Stairscraper gives apartment dwellers taste of suburbia