According to a recent study from North Carolina’s Duke University, moving our eyes causes our eardrums to move, too. The scientists say that the finding may lead to a new understanding of hearing disorders, such as the difficulty that some people have with following a conversation in a crowded room.
.. Continue Reading As our eyes move, so do our eardrums
- Bonobos are kind to strangers, but why?
- Window in mouse shows its “gut feelings”
- Mystery of Civil War sub’s sinking may be solved
- How a simple ethanol injection could revolutionize some cancer treatments
- New method measures cellular stiffness to predict cancer risk
- Shark-detecting drones to keep beachgoers safe