After letting the DB11 coupe build some momentum and launch in AMG-V8 spec, Aston Martin has pulled the curtains back on the DB11 Volante. The Volante lives at that same special juncture of muscular aggression and sensual curvaceousness, only lets a bit more air flow through the driver’s hair. And with a 503-hp 4.0-liter twin-turbo V8 at the helm, not even the hardiest coiffure is safe.
.. Continue Reading Aston Martin peels the roof back on the DB11
- BMW 440i Convertible: A bodacious boulevard cruiser
- Audi A5 Cabriolet mixes sharp design with wind-in-the-hair thrills
- Mini releases a Convertible with the (John Cooper) Works
- Mini Convertible has a growth spurt
- McLaren 570S Spider: Hardtop performance joins convertible glamour
- Fred Astaire’s Roller kicks-off Phantom VIII launch celebrations