Aston Martin and Red Bull Racing have announced they will be working together on a new hypercar project. Details about the AM-RB 001 are thin on the ground at the moment, but we do know it will be Aston Martin’s first mid-engined car and, if the brand’s claims are to be believed, should clock an F1-aping laptime around Silverstone. Gizmag was at the launch of the partnership in Melbourne to chat with Red Bull’s legendary Chief Technical Officer, Adrian Newey, as well as Aston Martin design chief Marek Reichman.
.. Continue Reading Aston Martin to team with Red Bull Racing to create “ground-breaking” hypercar
- F1 changes to bring the noise and cut driver aids
- On the grid: 2016 Formula One season preview
- Red Bull chains up and races F1 car on Kitzbuhel ski slopes
- Renault returns to F1 grid with R.S.16
- Advanced simulator lets you race like a pro without the expense
- Turbocharging and advanced hybrid tech coming to Formula 1 for 2014