Astronomers have detected the youngest exoplanet ever discovered, orbiting incredibly close to a distant star. The discovery of the infant planet, known as K2-33b, could allow astronomers to gain a clearer understanding of the earlier stages of planetary formation.
.. Continue Reading Astronomers discover youngest exoplanet to date
- 2,325 and counting: Kepler doubles its haul in largest exoplanet discovery ever
- Simulations suggest Kepler 62-f is “a strong candidate for a habitable planet”
- Kepler stable after being rescued from Emergency Mode
- Planetary Resources reveals out-of-this world 3D printing
- Planetary Resources finally deploys first spacecraft after explosive setback
- Planetary Resources’ Arkyd 100 satellite to let public take self-portraits from space