The gaming wing of Taiwan’s Asus – the Republic of Gamers – has today revealed what’s touted as the world’s thinnest gaming laptop powered by a 7th gen Intel Core i7 processor and sporting Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 graphics. When closed, the tapered end of the Zephyrus is just 16.9 mm thin. But in spite of its svelte build, Asus has managed to cram in some serious gaming power.
.. Continue Reading Asus squeezes GTX 1080 graphics into superthin gaming laptop
- Asus’ GX800 laptop pushes portable PC gaming to absurd extremes
- Asus announces new mid-range and 4K gaming laptops
- Acer unveils fanless 2-in-1, a line of affordable notebooks and a slim gaming laptop
- ASUS announces new NVIDIA 800M-packing gaming laptops
- Asus G501 gaming laptop offers a thin build, 4K display and 960M graphics
- Samsung embarks on its first gaming laptop Odyssey