The RAC and Audi have set a new Guinness World Record for the most countries driven through on a single tank of fuel. After setting off from Maastricht in the Netherlands, an unmodified Audi A6 TDI Ultra was driven through 14 countries in a journey that clocked up 1,158.9 miles (1,865.1 km) and took nearly 28 hours.
.. Continue Reading Audi A6 TDI Ultra driven through 14 countries without stopping for fuel
- Audi and RAC traveling through as many countries as possible on a single tank of fuel
- Audi’s A6 range gets a midlife upgrade
- Team attempting to set record time for 23,000 km drive from Melbourne to St Petersburg
- Idris Elba sets “Flying Mile” UK land speed record in Bentley Continental GT Speed
- Audi gives the A7 TDI a boost with “competition” model
- The top 100 most expensive cars of all time