Audi has used the VW Group’s 3D printing tech to create a half-scale model of its 1936 Auto Union Typ C Grand Prix sports car. The tiny Typ C is intended to demonstrate the potential of metal printing technology in the production of complex components.
.. Continue Reading Audi demonstrates 3D printing potential with half-scale classic
- 3D printing of living tissues is easier and cheaper with BioBots
- BioP3 technology could be an alternative to bioprinting organs
- Support bath enables 3D printing of soft biomaterials
- New 3D-printing tech set to enable patient-specific medical devices
- L’Oréal plans to start testing cosmetics on 3D-printed skin
- Vascular network bio-printing brings 3D-printed organs one step closer