After we saw Audi’s electric “turbo” on last year’s RS 5 TDI concept, we knew it was just a matter of time before it made a return. It resurfaces this year on the 2.5-liter TFSI of the all-new Audi TT clubsport concept car. Developed for Volkswagen’s annual Wörthersee event, the clubsport attacks the track with 600 hp and a big, brutal aerodynamics kit.
.. Continue Reading Audi electrifies the track with electric biturbo TT clubsport
- Five-door up! joins Volkswagen’s new family of ultra-compact city cars
- Volkswagen debuts sixth-generation Transporter van
- Das electric! VW’s e-Golf goes on sale in Germany
- Volksleisure’s VW camper hauls full load thanks to electric rear bench
- Meyers Manx celebrates 50 years with electric dune buggy
- Volkswagen Beetle Dune concept surfs into Detroit