Audi unveiled the new R8 Spyder V10 at the New York International Auto Show 2016 with the fury of a 3.6-second 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) fueled by 540 horsepower (397 kW). The car features a host of improvements to the R8 to build on the performance car’s popularity.
.. Continue Reading Audi R8 Spyder V10 muscles 540 hp into New York
- Chevrolet pitches 640-hp Camaro ZL1 as ultimate all-round pony car
- 950 bhp Shelby 1000 to be unveiled in New York
- Muscle cars get swanky with the Equus Bass770
- American supercars flex their muscle in Detroit
- All-new Ford Mustang gets a fastback makeover, EcoBoost engine
- 2016 Chevrolet Camaro set to tackle Ford Mustang