Could the first private lunar rover be an Audi? The car maker has announced a partnership with one of the teams competing for the Google-sponsored Lunar XPrize – the Part-Time Scientists. Audi will provide technical expertise in building an unmanned rover that aims to set down in the vicinity of the Apollo 17 landing site in 2017.
.. Continue Reading Audi to contribute knowhow to Google Lunar XPrize team
- Google Lunar XPrize Milestone Prize winners announced
- Two Google Lunar XPRIZE teams are working together to get to the moon
- Google Lunar XPrize deadline extended to 2016 – Milestone Prize winners to be announced in January
- YouTube announces Music Key subscription music video service
- 10 useful and innovative Google services you may not know about
- Zooming in on the Range Rover Evoque Autobiography Dynamic