At small climbing centers, regular visitors can quickly exhaust all the available runs. At a new facility in the US city of Austin, Texas, which is said to be the world’s largest bouldering center, climbing sections are rotated twice a week to create new runs.
.. Continue Reading Austin Bouldering Project offers fresh climbing challenges twice weekly
- Climblock Rotor wall offers perpetual rock climbing
- Net staircase makes getting upstairs more fun
- German company looks to build artificial climbing mountains
- Skylodge Adventure Suites – for travelers who want to hang out in Peru
- Topchair-S wheelchair has no problem with stairs
- Stylish climbing wall looks good in even the fanciest homes