Although they’re not a common sight, there are already kits that let you replace a motorbike’s rear wheel with a snowmobile-like tread, and swap its front wheel with a ski. What could make a bike more snow-worthy than that? Well, how about if it had a powered tread in the front, too? That’s just what Christini’s II-Track Snow Bike system offers winter riders.
.. Continue Reading AWD winter motorbike looks like snow fun
- Snogo bike slashes fresh powder and groomed trails
- Timbersled’s Mountain Horse kit converts motorbikes into snow machines
- Quebec students aim to develop a more authentic snow bike
- Winter wheelies: bolt-on kit turns your dirtbike into a powder-carving snowbike
- Hillstrike is made to be your hills trike
- The Whip FR-II could be that “stealth snowboard” you’ve been seeking