You’ve doubtless seen those little LEDs that can be fastened to a bicycle’s spokes, that create a ring of light when the wheel is spinning. While they do make the bike much more visible at night, they’re one more thing that needs batteries. Arara wheel lights, however, are powered by frame-mounted magnets.
.. Continue Reading Bike wheel lights go battery-less
- CIO bike lights use smaller magnets for more power
- Bright bike helmet goes in for “low” lighting
- New vehicle brings Italian flair to the world of velomobiles
- Kuvrd universal lens cap protects and waterproofs your entire lens collection
- “Smart” bike light equates brightness with speed
- Epic smartwatch shoots for traditional looks and cellphone functionality