Despite the many conveniences and advantages of modern life, wellbeing and contentment continue to evade many of us. The cure may be in an architectural concept that sounds new but is as old as the hills. Take a dose of biophilia and read how your home’s design can help you live a healthier, less stressful life.
- More with less: Multipurpose loft maximizes small studio apartment
- Small, smart and energy-efficient: A recipe for retirement
- Contoured Californian family retreat takes cues from the landscape
- New lease of life for iconic spiral-shaped Frank Lloyd Wright House
- Pretty pickle: Ex-factory cleverly transformed into energy-efficient home
- Contemporary home design makes room for mirrored brainstorming cube