If you’ve ever owned exotic reptiles, amphibians and/or plants, then you’ll know that keeping their living conditions optimal can be quite the challenge. Well, that’s where the Biopod comes in. Created by Canadian biologist Jared Wolfe, it’s an app-controlled terrarium that automatically makes sure everything stays just right.
.. Continue Reading Biopod uses the cloud to maintain a micro-habitat in your home
- Final designs for London’s controversial Garden Bridge unveiled
- London’s green Garden Bridge will be awash with color
- Purdue researchers pursue cave corn
- PodPlants: Modular, plug and play vertical gardens for indoor spaces
- Turning dairy farm waste into Magic Dirt
- Aqualibrium uses fish to grow plants, and plants to grow fish