Black Phosphorus Valley, anyone? Scientists searching for a way to cram more transistors onto a chip have been examining the potential of graphene for several years, but graphene isn’t the only two-dimensional material on the block. Researchers at McGill University and Université de Montréal have provided insight into another promising candidate that could help chip designers keep pace with Moore’s Law – black phosphorus.
.. Continue Reading Black phosphorus could spur the next wave of tiny transistors
- iPhone 6 Plus vs. iPhone 6 vs. iPhone 5s vs. iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5 vs. iPhone 4S vs. iPhone 4
- iPhone 5s vs. iPhone 5c: A closer look
- Review: iPhone 5
- Samsung Galaxy S5 vs. iPhone 5s
- Amazon Fire Phone vs. LG G3