The Blacklamp Carbon watch produced by the UK-based Schofield Watch Company lights up in two different, and rather unusual, ways. This goes some way to explaining, but probably cannot justify, the asking price of £9,900 (US$16,000)… Continue Reading Blacklamp Carbon with NASA-developed "Moonglow"
Section: Wearable Electronics
- Meccaniche Veloci teams with Brembo to create world’s first carbon fiber wristwatch
- Hamilton gets two-faced with Jazzmaster Face 2 Face timepiece
- Capturing carbon to create greener plastics
- Wristwatch incorporates 128MB data storage
- Click Keypad watch displays the time and date in a unique way
- Carbon-capture material releases trapped CO2 when exposed to sunlight