The BMW 7 Series has been boosted with V8 and V12 options galore since it launched in 2015, but there’s been no hybrid variant to cater for oligarchs with an environmental conscience. That hole in the market has now been plugged with the 740e iPerformance, a limousine with claimed economy figures to rival three-cylinder hatchbacks.
.. Continue Reading BMW’s 740e iPerformance is a parsimonious high roller
- Caterham Cars gives bicycle technology a try
- Timberleaf teardrop trailer keeps one eye on design
- BMW diesel gets four turbos for big torque and small fuel consumption
- Audi A4 loses the rear doors, gains some style and becomes the A5
- Leaf House Version.3: A tiny house for sub-zero temperatures
- Kyburz eRod is Swiss for all-electric fun