After being awarded its first mission in May, Boeing has been given a second mission to transport crew to the International Space Station (ISS) from 2017. The crew rotation mission is the second of between two and six missions for the company as part of NASA’s US$4.2 billion Commercial Crew Transportation Capability (CCtCap).
.. Continue Reading Boeing awarded second human spaceflight mission
- 3D printing in the vacuum of outer space
- SpaceX CRS-7 mission destroyed after liftoff
- Progress 60 spacecraft shakes off the bad luck to re-supply the ISS
- Space station crew takes shelter as debris passes
- UrtheCast releases first Ultra-HD full-color video content from the International Space Station
- NASA orders first manned Dragon mission