ThyssenKrupp’s Wonkavator-style elevator isn’t the strangest way of getting around buildings you’ll see this year. Architecture graduate Elena Larriba has unveiled a novel alternative to climbing stairs and using elevators – it’s named Vycle, and it would let you pedal your way between floors.
.. Continue Reading Bored of taking the stairs? Vycle would let you pedal between floors instead
- Wonka-style multi-directional elevator is finally a reality
- Prototype system replaces stairs and elevators with human power
- Canadian firm patents inflatable space elevator
- ThyssenKrupp unveils revolutionary multi-directional elevator concept
- Sideways elevators could ease London commutes
- DigiGage gives elevators a window to a virtual world