The weird world under the waves is a perfect place for 360-degree video. To help catch it all, Boxfish Research has unveiled a new underwater camera for filmmakers and researchers, designed to shoot in every direction in (close to) 5K resolution while also recording data on depth, water temperature and camera orientation.
.. Continue Reading Boxfish reels in a high res, 360-degree underwater video camera
Category: Digital Cameras
- How VR is rewriting the rules of storytelling
- Snowden: Criminal or patriot? Oliver Stone’s new film takes no prisoners
- Those perfect cars you see in TV ads? Here’s the Mad Max machine underneath the CGI
- Can A.I. write a Hollywood film?
- Panasonic’s new Lumix GH5 – an ultra-portable filmmaker’s dream
- IBM’s Watson supercomputer creates a movie trailer