We’ve been hearing about virtual keyboards for several years now, and they usually take the form of a keyboard template that’s projected onto a flat surface. A team at Sweden’s Mälardalen University, however, is developing something a little different. It’s a system that combines a pair of bracelets with a wearable device such as Google Glass, to create a virtual keyboard that only its user can see.
.. Continue Reading Bracelets and Google Glass could be used to form a virtual keyboard on any surface
- Google integrates multi-language virtual keyboards into search
- CTX Virtual Keyboard fits on a keychain
- Samsung’s folding wings keyboard design for mobile devices
- Ractiv integrates Asetniop into Haptix 3D multitouch system
- Microsoft patent multi touch screen keyboard
- Bluetooth thumb-keyboard puts rear-facing touchpad at your fingertips