Building on previous studies showing that electromagnetic stimulation of the brain can improve the memory, researchers at Northwestern University have demonstrated that the process can be specifically targeted to improve precise memories, such as specific shapes and colors of objects.
.. Continue Reading Brain stimulation pinpoints precise memory boost
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) – a breakthrough in brain science
- 3D printers can even make magnets now
- Earth’s magnetic field may be more than 750 million years older than previously thought
- ThyssenKrupp unveils revolutionary multi-directional elevator concept
- Sushi freezing techique could allow cryopreservation of internal organs
- Ferrolic uses ferrofluid to tell the time