When riding trails at night, mountain bikers typically have one headlight mounted on their handlebars and another one on their helmet. That helmet-mounted light often sticks up like a sore thumb, however, where it can potentially smack into things such as overhanging branches. Torch Apparel is addressing the situation with its new Torch M1 helmet, which features a low-profile integrated headlight.
.. Continue Reading Bright bike helmet goes in for “low” lighting
- LED-laden bike helmet incorporates brake lights and turn indicators
- Helmet-based headphones can head off on their own
- Latest folding bicycle helmet is a real Headkayse
- Prototype Torch bicycle helmet is like a lighthouse for your head
- Swedish system is designed to smarten up your ride
- Morpher bike helmet folds flat when you aren’t wearing it