British Airways recently flew a group of volunteers on flight BA 189 Dreamliner from Heathrow to New York as part of an experiment to study how people react to the night-time flight across time zones. What made this particular flight unusual were the high-tech “happiness blankets” used to measure how relaxed passengers were as part of a study of how to combat jet lag. .. Continue Reading British Airways tests "happiness blanket"
- Creative British Airways billboard identifies planes that fly overhead
- British Airways set to bring luggage tags into the 21st century
- Boeing 787 Dreamliner struts its stuff at Farnborough International Airshow
- Boeing 787 Dreamliner makes first passenger flight
- 12.3 million passengers vote for world’s best airline
- Inaugural ATRA safety list shakes up the airline top ten