Love it or hate it, Swedish scientists have found another reason for you to load up on or at least finish the broccoli on your plate: as it turns out, sulforaphane, a powerhouse antioxidant found in the vegetable, could be Nature’s secret weapon against Type 2 diabetes, offering obese patients a way to slash their blood glucose levels and fight the disease.
- Portable device could be used to treat Parkinson’s disease
- Artificial intelligence program that learns like a child
- Researchers identify enzyme that holds key to living longer through calorie restriction
- New tech could allow for more eco-friendly barnacle control on boats
- Blood test determines severity of concussions
- Nanoscale magnetic waves could replace microwave technology