Whether they’re training or taking part in actual competitions, athletes have to maintain a delicate balance – they want to make sure that they’re “giving it everything they’ve got,” yet they don’t want to push themselves to the point that they cramp up or drop from exhaustion. That’s why the BSXinsight was created. Billed as being the world’s first wearable lactate threshold sensor, it’s made to let athletes know how close they’re getting to the edge, so they can approach it but not go over.
.. Continue Reading BSXinsight lactate threshold sensor lets athletes know how far to push themselves
- Biosensor tattoo tells athletes when they’re about to hit the wall
- Temporary tattoo lactate sensor converted into sweat-powered biobattery
- PowerBreathe- dumbells for your lungs
- Sweat-analyzing skin patch could replace blood sampling
- XBand Speed Pro lets athletes time and assess their own performance
- Specialized fruit energy drink for athletes