This July, we heard about how a group of aviation enthusiasts were building a flying replica of the radical Bugatti 100P racing aircraft. Named Reve Bleu (Blue Dream), it was undergoing taxi and engine testing at the time. This Wednesday in Tulsa, Oklahoma, however, it made its first flight – and did a nose-plant at the end.
.. Continue Reading Bugatti airplane replica makes its first flight
- Bugatti to replace the Veyron with an even faster hypercar hybrid
- Flying replica set to fulfill Bugatti’s radical aircraft dream
- Bugatti Type 59 for sale
- In pictures: Monterey Car Week
- Bugatti pays homage to classic Type 18 sports car with new special edition
- Black Bess, famous Bugatti Type 18 goes under the hammer