Last year, Spanish motorcycle marque Bultaco rose from the ashes to present an all-new motorcyc … er … electric mountain bike. The 2,000-watt/37mph Brinco bike wasn’t exactly the kind of “moto-bike” we imagine Bultaco fans were waiting for, but it was a pretty sweet ride in its own right. Bultaco still isn’t ready to announce a legit production electric motorcycle like the Rapitan, but it’s moving one step closer, bringing the Brinco off the dirt and onto the street.
.. Continue Reading Bultaco sends its electric “moto-bikes” to the streets
- Power, control and safety: The year’s best motorcycle tech and what to expect in 2016
- Honda’s legendary Africa Twin returns
- First ride: 2015 MV Agusta Brutale 800 Dragster, Dragster RR and Turismo Veloce
- CR&S presents new take on the café racer at EICMA 2015
- Yamaha to launch new MT-320 naked bike
- XSR700: Yamaha embraces the neo-retro craze with “modern classic” MT-07 makeover