If you know someone with a compulsive behavior such as nail-biting or thumb-sucking, you may find yourself constantly telling them, “Hey, you’re doing it again.” The problem is, you can’t be watching/stopping them all the time. That’s why HabitAware’s Liv was created. It’s a bracelet that recognizes its wearer’s problem behaviors, and vibrates to let them know that they are in fact doing it again.
.. Continue Reading Buzzing bracelet is out to stop your nasty habits
- ParentGuardian helps parents of ADHD kids keep their stress in check
- Bipolar disorder app predicts mood swings by eavesdropping on phone conversations
- Robotic infants reveal posture may play an important role in learning
- Chatbot hunts for pedophiles
- Smart Bra concept aims to modify emotional eating behavior
- Smartphone tech battles drug abuse and depression