Callaway Cars previewed its AeroWagen Corvette shooting brake way back in 2013 before the C7 Corvette had even hit the market. It took a little longer to launch than originally planned, but now the AeroWagen is here and ready to give Corvette drivers a bit of extra luggage space.
.. Continue Reading Callaway stretches the C7 Corvette’s cabin into new AeroWagen
- Callaway supercharges Chevrolet Camaro to 610 hp
- Callaway turns the 2014 Corvette Stingray into a wagon
- Mercedes expands CLA lineup to include the Shooting Brake
- First Look at 616 bhp Callaway C16
- New Mini Clubman concept stretches the definition of a shooting brake
- Toyota Shooting Brake concept adds more junk to GT86 trunk